- Place the grated zucchini into a colander over a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- Leave to drain while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 170℃.
- Sieve the plain flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, milk and oil in a jug.
- Pour onto the dry ingredients and lightly fold in.
- Add bill pepper and basil and lightly mix.
- Add the squashed grated zucchini and mix evenly.
- Add grated parmesan cheese.
- Evenly distribute the mix into your mini loaf tin.
- Bake the muffins or mini loaves for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tins for at least 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.